1) Objectives of the area or areas involved.
3) Temporal distribution provided.
4) Prior knowledge that students should have.
5) Material provided (computers, software, pencils, etc.).
6) Organization of space (for both computer work and for discussions, creating murals, recordings, essays, etc.).
7) The better organization of working groups.
8) Additional resources for teachers (tools, utilities, documents, books, etc.).
9) Whether or not to have the support of other teachers.
10) Involvement of different areas.
For comments or suggestions you can send an email to the address listed in the footer.
Are enabled keyboard shortcuts that speed up web page navigation. To use them, apply the shortcut:
- Firefox (version 2.0 y superiores): Alt + case + hotkey
- Netscape, Mozilla Firebird, Firefox (versions previous to 2.0), Internet Explorer (versions previous to 4.0): Alt + hotkey
- Internet Explorer (versions and above to 4.0): Alt + hotkey + Intro
- Opera: case + Esc
- Users MacOS: Ctrl + hotkey.
i: Introduction, t: Task, p: Product, r: Resources, e: Evaluation, c: Conclusion y g: Teaching Guide