TASK 1: ORAL PRESENTATION. INTRODUCE YOURSELF BY EMAIL.
1. Prepare an oral presentation about how would you introduce yourself by email.
2. Go to oral presentation section in Resources tab.
3. Fill in the table with your own information.
4. Create a quick slide or a card.
5. Be ready to come in front of the class.
TASK 2: CREATIVE WRITING.
1. Write an email to one of the five students of the radio programme telling them what do you normally have for lunch and what do you normally do out of school.
2. Ask them for more details about their school, their subjects, activities out of school and what is their favourite food.
3. Follow the format that you can find in some of the resources.
4. Once you're finished send the email to the teacher.