- Go to Resources tab.
- Think about the way you would introduce to someone in a real life situation.
- Now, have a look at the video about how to introduce yourself in different situations.
- Pay attention to the structure and tenses indicated.
- Look at the example and fill in the diagram with your own answers.
- Now that you have all written down, it is time for you to create your oral presentation or rehearse it.
- Finally, be ready to introduce yourself to the rest of the class.
2. CREATIVE WRITING
- Click on the steps on how to write an email.
- Write them down.
- Then, try to think about the structure.
- Brainstorm your ideas.
- Pre-write your email.
- Put your thoughts on a piece of paper or open a word file.
- Revise the organization and the details.
- Assess your own work.
- Send your email to the teacher.